A predominantly professionally-oriented education that addresses sustainability challenges facing leaders in today’s complex work patterns.
1 year (Full Time)
2 Years (Part-Time)
9 core modules
5 major modules
Projects in collaboration with executives
Classes are based around discussions of cases, videos and role-play activities.
Understand the key sustainability challenges and opportunities within the fashion industry!
This course provides in-depth knowledge about the core issues and challenges of sustainable fashion and integrates responsible leadership applied to the fashion sector. Participants learn the art of sustainable fashion with a creative focus and a critical awareness that enables them to be an active player in the sustainable fashion industry.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
Our university welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a Bachelors degree. Once you have applied, our admissions team will be in contact with you for any further requirements.
- Application fee of CHF 200
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor’s studies, with certified translation (if not originally in English)
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school or in a English work environment:
– TOEFL(minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or – IELTS(Minimum score of 6)or other standardized English placement exams. To submit the TOEFL test score to SUMAS automatically please enter our TOEFL institutional code number- 4629- when you take the test.
- Photocopy of valid passport or ID
- Two passport photographs
- Applications from non-degree candidates will be evaluated for our Executive-MAM based on 3-4 years managerial work experience
|Application fee (non-refundable, due with application submission)||CHF 200|
|Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter)**||CHF 1'500|
|Advanced tuition fee for students with VISA requests (refundable in case of VISA refusal)**||CHF 10'000|
|Tuition for program||CHF 39'545|
|Expenses and Materials*||CHF 650|
|Optional Internship & Professional Development 2nd year||CHF 9'900|
*The application fee is non-refundable.
** After each full term cycle (orange – green), the tuition fee per module will rise by 200 CHF.
***Students only taking a maximum of 2 online modules are exempt from the acceptance fee.
SUMAS program has offered me the perfect combination between sustainability and luxury management which allowed me to start creating my career.Sophia HolstMaster in Sustainable Luxury 2017
I chose to study at SUMAS because it was the only business school which focused on both my passions: fashion and sustainability. My professors were experienced professionals in the industry who walk the talk, sharing their knowledge, as well as teaching us how to apply it. The truly international student body enhanced my learning experience, making all class discussions stimulating.Miruna ManoleMaster in Sustainable Luxury 2018