Ms. Clara Millard-Dereudre teaches Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing at SUMAS.
Her engagement for teaching is rooted in her years of experience in coaching and developing her teams as well as a desire to prepare future leaders to become impactful sustainability ambassadors.
Ms. Millard-Dereudre is a long-term business leader and senior executive in strategic marketing, sustainable innovation, business transformations and sustainability strategies. Through her international career in specialty materials and ingredients, she brings a broad experience across industries, value chains, stakeholders, geographies and cultures. In her last role as Global Senior Director Marketing, Strategy and Sustainability for The Dow Chemical Company, Clara led a global team responsible for the development and implementation of business strategy, including, market portfolio management, market-driven Innovation and sustainability transformation.
Clara has always been engaged in employee diversity networks, social impact projects, or non-profit associations. She lives and leads by a strong set of ethics that includes a passion for sustainability in business.
- MBA Executive Leadership and Macro economy, Northwood University in Michigan, USA
- Master’s degree from the EDHEC Business School in France
- INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program
- Certified Six Sigma black belt project leader
- Marketing strategies
- Green marketing
- Sustainable innovation and business models
- Product development and innovation management
- Value chain collaborations – Ecosystem strategies
- Digital strategies
- Corporate Social Responsibility