David Neto, Ph.D.
Dr. David Neto has been a consultant as a Senior Economic Affairs Officer at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) since 2016. His research focuses on empirical economics, empirical finance, and econometric methodology. He is the author of several scientific articles published in journals such as Economics Letters, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, the American Statistical Association: Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, International Economics, and Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications.
Dr. David Neto holds Master in Banking Money and Finance, a Master in Mathematical economics and Econometrics and a Ph.D. in economics from the University Paris I Sorbonne. In the past, he spent 5 years in the financial industry (including 3 years at the French National Bank – Banque de France) as an economist/econometrician and was a senior researcher at the University of Geneva.
- Ph.D. in Economics, Econometrics specialization, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
- Master degree: Banking Money and Finance Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
- Master degree: Mathematical economics and Econometrics Money and Finance Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- International Economics
- Probability & Statistics
- Econometrics Analysis of Time Series
- Econometric Modelling