Stéphane Jedrzejczak, Ph.D.
Dr. Stéphane Jedrzejczak teaches Economics, Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Business subjects at SUMAS.
Stéphane, is a business and development economist with passionate expertise on a wide variety of sustainability thematics. He conducts research at the
International Study Center for Smart Organization Management and Smart Territory Valorization.
Throughout his professional career, he was involved in strategic consulting for the integration of sustainability concepts in different businesses and economic
sectors. He has also provided, with interdisciplinary research teams, environmentally sustainable and socially sound economic policy and planning advice for
governmental organizations in Italy and in Asia (Nepal, China and Mongolia).
He previously collaborated with the Interdisciplinary Unit for Sustainable Economy at University Cattaneo – LIUC, where he was granted in 2017 a Ph.D. in
Management, Finance and Law for Business for research on incubation and impact investing practices for sustainable oriented entrepreneurship.
- Ph.D. in Management, Finance and Law for Business, University Cattaneo (LIUC)
- European Master in Comparative Local Development, University of Trento; University of Regensburg; University of Ljubljana; Corvinus University of Budapest
- Master in International Business Management, University Cattaneo (LIUC)
- Sustainable business management
- Sustainable entrepreneurship, impact measurements and impact investing
- Local and territorial development