Sandro Grigolli has been teaching Entrepreneurship at MBA and BA level since 2009.
He is Executive Director, EMEA at the Global Semiconductor Alliance, the global trade association of semiconductor companies, in charge for all its activities in Europe Middle East & Africa.
He is also Venture Partner at Alterra Impact Finance, a social impact investment fund based in Zurich, Switzerland.
For over ten years, Sandro run a venture capital fund which has invested in, managed and advised several European high-growth companies in various sectors, serving on the companies Board of Directors.
Earlier in his career, Sandro worked in marketing, new ventures & business development, management consulting and scientific research.
- Master of Business Administration (BCG-The Boston Consulting Group fellowship), INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Master in Software Engineering, with honors, CEFRIEL-Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- BA degree in Electronic Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- Entrepreneurship, Startups
- Venture Capital
- Business Strategy, Business Development
- Product Management, Marketing