- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID.
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor’s studies, with certified translation (if not originally in English)
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland or Italy at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school or in a English work environment: TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0), or other Standardized English Placement Exams. To submit the TOEFL test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS’s TOEFL® Institutional Code number – 4629 when you take the test.
- Application fee of 150CHF
- Two passport photographs
- Applications from non-degree candidates will be evaluated for our Executive programs based on 3-4 years managerial work experience