- Scan of a valid passport or ID.
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor’s studies, with certified translation (if not originally in English)
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school or in an English work environment: TOEFL (minimum score of 80 in iBT), or IELTS Academic (minimum score of 6.0), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Application fee of 150CHF
- One profile picture
- Applications from candidates holding no Bachelor Degree will be evaluated for our Executive programs based on at least 3 years of managerial work experience