The Professional Development Program program give you professional guidance into the job market, within the student's status.
It helps you gain experience in your field of interest and learn problem-solving challenges in practice, with experienced professionals!
On campus or via web conferencing
- Personal tutoring while working as an intern in a company or international organization or NGO
- Regular career coaching meetings with the Career Counselor to define personalized job search strategies and support with preparing CVs, cover letters and application documents
- Individual coaching for interviews and accompanying the application process
- Participation in SUMAS career related and professional development courses
- Involvement into ongoing SUMAS professional projects
- Attending company visits and SUMAS excursions
- Access to SUMAS sustainability research database
- Attending courses, guest lecturers, expert talks, conferences and workshops organized by SUMAS
Professional Development Program
Professional Development Program + Internship
|7’600 CHF||9’900 CHF|