- Chief Sustainability Officer P&G
- Director of Global Sustainability Communications, Amcor
- Sustainable Procurement Manager, FIFA
- Environmental Lawyer, Kirkland & Ellis
- Finance Advisor for Responsible Investment, Credit Suisse
- Sustainable Sourcing Manager Global Sustainability Manager, PWC
- Sustainability Marketing Manager, C&A
- Sustainable Supply Chain Administrator, C&A
- Sustainable Sourcing Manager, Adidas
- Sustainability Change Manager, Zurich Insurance
- Coordinator, Private Sector Engagement, WWF
- Sustainability Manager, H&M
- Global Sustainability Manager, Corporate Communications, Henkel
- Global Sustainability Manager, PWC
- Sustainability Analyst, Deloitte
- Intern, Environment A2airs, United Nations
Sustainability offers a wide range of career opportunities with leading brands such as:
At SUMAS, we offer individualized support to students who wishes to explore the possibilities that await them after graduation.
Our career counseling includes helping you:
- Clarify your knowledge about your values, interests, personality or skills.
- Identify options and information about your career path.
- Develop your decision-making skills and styles and identify any barriers to your career decision-making process.
In addition, students have the opportunity to within their program attend company visits, guest lectures organized by SUMAS and specific career-related courses such as:
- Personal Branding
- Career Management
SUMAS students can also meet with our Career Advisor Joachim Fendt-Newlin on an appointment basis.