Zeavola is a sustainable Phi Phi Island luxury resort . The barefoot luxury experience at Phi Phi Island hotel allows you to unplug and reconnect with yourself amidst spectacular tropical beauty.
Immerse yourself in the simplicity of rural village life in adorable teakwood suites that bring you closer to nature.
Zeavola strives to protect the island with a self-sufficient lifestyle that will bring benefits for generations to come, an ethos that has been recognized with the World’s Best Sustainable Boutique Hotel Award.
Zeavola SUMAS students project objective:
After building the base for a brand repositioning based on sustainable management, create a detailed Zeavola sales & marketing plan for 2020 with special focus on sustainability channels and sales outlets.
SUMAS students worked on the following aspects:
1. Whole sales
- Explore the willingness of existing travel agents to include the hotel into a sustainability section.
- Determine if there are any tour operators that promote sustainable hotels specifically within their business partners.
- Create special packages and events to promote the hotel as a sustainable destination.
- Formulize sales strategies on how to promote the hotel within the above parameters.
2. Online branding
3. Direct sales
- Study the hotel’s website and give suggestions how to improve it based on the branding.
- Develop sales events to drive business into need periods.
- Find partner hotels which fit our philosophy in order to create travel itineraries to drive business into need periods.
- Suggest events to improve occupancy during times of need.