Dr. Raffi Chammassian is an Educator, Practitioner, Consultant, and Startup Mentor. He specializes in intangibles, intellectual capital, and business models of knowledge-driven, technology-oriented and intangible-intensive enterprises. Sustainable and purpose-driven business models play a key role in Dr. Chammassian’s work.
After a long, international career in finance, strategy, and entrepreneurship spanning across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas, Dr. Chammassian attained a Doctorate of Business Administration from Grenoble Ecole de Management. His applied research is in strategic accounting & accountability of technology startups, business models, and intellectual capital (human, social, relational, organizational, and technological). He now combines his extensive international business and entrepreneurial experiences with his applied academic work into facilitating courses in various universities, being a mentor and coach of technology startups, and a consultant on sustainable value acceleration. Dr. Chammassian is a Swiss and US national who permanently resides in Switzerland.
- Doctorate of Business Administration (D.B.A.), Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble FRANCE
- Master of International Business Studies (M.I.B.S.), University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, USA.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Seattle University, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Intangibles and Intellectual Capital
- Business Model Innovation and 3-D Business Models
- Strategic Accounting and Accountability
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Value Creation, Acceleration, and Extraction