SUMAS Through the Lens, Bachelors First Year Experience
SUMAS First Forum: Integrating Sustainability Into Business: 06-11-15
Leo Kyle, Canada MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment, 2015 Sustainability Management School
Giuditta Andreaus, Italy/Switzerland MBA in Sustainability Management, 2015 Sustainability Management School
Published on Jul 27, 2015 Who and how should be involved in achieving sustainable growth? Francis Vorhies, Founder of Earthmind.
What will students learn and what kind of careers can they build upon with a Master in “Sustainable Luxury Management”? Xenya Cherny-Scanlon, Founder, Greenstilettos.com You can view this video and the full video archive on the Dukascopy TV page: http://www.dukascopy.com/tv/en/#153582
1. What is your favorite food? Spicy Thai Curries
2. What music gets you motivated for the day? Indie-Rock
3. What do you feel is your best attribute? Tolerance
4. What is is your most unusual habit? I produce vegan milk
5. If you could have any car, what would it be? Oldtimer retrofit with an electric engine
6. What is one of your most fond memories? My wedding day, celebrating with family and friends
7. Have you ever had a nickname? Jockel, Joe, Jockey, and many more...
8. What is one guilty pleasure you have? Dark chocolate
9. What is your ideal vacation? Road trips, meeting locals and not having and agenda
10. What was the best advice you received? "Let's agree to disagree" (from my wife) ... See MoreSee Less
SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the art sustainability knowledge. SUMAS combines high level academic education with real life projects in partnership with top companies.