SUMAS Through the Lens, Bachelors First Year Experience
SUMAS First Forum: Integrating Sustainability Into Business: 06-11-15
Leo Kyle, Canada MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment, 2015 Sustainability Management School
Giuditta Andreaus, Italy/Switzerland MBA in Sustainability Management, 2015 Sustainability Management School
Published on Jul 27, 2015 Who and how should be involved in achieving sustainable growth? Francis Vorhies, Founder of Earthmind.
What will students learn and what kind of careers can they build upon with a Master in “Sustainable Luxury Management”? Xenya Cherny-Scanlon, Founder, Greenstilettos.com You can view this video and the full video archive on the Dukascopy TV page: http://www.dukascopy.com/tv/en/#153582
Covering 800 hectares, #Lavaux is the largest contiguous vineyard region in Switzerland, and its daringly constructed hillside terraces have been protected by UNESCO since 2007. Why not plan a trip to Lavaux, Vineyard Terraces - Unesco World Heritage region this October Break and taste some of the best wine around! 🍷 ... See MoreSee Less
1. What is your favorite food? Anything Mexican
2. What music gets you motivated for the day? It varies, but at the moment, It’s a toss-up between 90’s grunge classics, Mastodon, Tool & Nicolas Jaar
3. What do you feel is your best attribute? Is this where I say my eyes?
4. What was the best advice you received? You can be the ripest juiciest peach in the world and there’s still going to be someone that hates peaches..
5. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Historian or anthropologist
6. Have you ever had a nickname? Yes… Pookie, The Pook & Corky
7. If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go? It's tough! I can't decide between Hogwarts or Middle Earth
8. What is one guilty pleasure you have? I collect band shirts..
9. What is your ideal vacation? Getting lost in a city!
10. Who was your first celebrity crush? Heath Ledger ... See MoreSee Less
SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the art sustainability knowledge. SUMAS combines high level academic education with real life projects in partnership with top companies.